Wednesday, October 04, 2017

I Did It!

Day 58.

I am so excited. After I dropped the kids off at school today, I came back and went for a run. Then, I quickly got ready and headed to the gym a mentioned a few posts ago to have a consultation and check it out. I LOVED IT!!! I loved the trainer I spoke with. I loved the facility. I loved the heart of the gym. I loved the support I know I'll receive. It was seriously amazing. I signed up for the 21 day trial. I start on Friday! I am seriously beside myself excited. With this gym, I will have a personal trainer, meal plans and get the type of workouts that I just can't get at home with someone pushing me every step of the way while I'm in the middle of working out. There are TRX bands, punching bags, jump boxes, and so many other fun pieces of workout equipment. I am so excited and pumped to be starting on Friday. We also did all of my body composition numbers and came up with my goal and the trainer told me she didn't see any reason that I couldn't meet my goal before Alex comes home and forces me exceeding it if I stay committed!


Anyway, aside from that fun part of my day, the rest of my day was business as usual. I worked,  picked the kids up from school, made dinner, kids did homework, kids ate dinner, took Madison to gymnastics, ran errands with Hudson, came home with Hudson, played games and read books with Hudson, took a silly video of Hudson playing Bop-It (made my night), and then picked Madison up. We then came home and everyone got ready for bed and then I worked for a little bit getting the final touches on my pictures for my oils and exercise class I'm hosting tomorrow on Facebook.

Here is the video of Hudson....hope you enjoy...I can't stop cracking up. This sweet boy always puts a smile on my face!

No comments: