Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Tied Again...Who Will Win?

Day 79.

Wednesday came and went.

There was school.

There was a mighty workout.

There was A LOT OF HARD WORK.

There was success.

There was failure.

There was the renewing of my teaching credential.

There was healthy meals.

There was multitasking.

There was sweat and tears.

There was almost the taste of sweet victory.


Every day is a new day and while today was fine, there is something about the newness of the morning as the sun awakens that leaves me filled with awe and hope as a new day begins and I'm reminded that His mercies are NEW each and ever day!

I'm excited to see what tomorrow holds. I'm excited for the kids to have pajama day because they are so excited. I'm excited for Madison to get to hang out with her BFF after school at a fun event.



On a side tangent...it's killing me that I am not able to watch Game 2 of the World Series and it's in extra innings and I just was notified that the game is tied AGAIN....Dodgers 5, Astros 5.


No comments: