Monday, September 18, 2017

A Case of the Mondays

Day 42.

Today was an off day.

I helped in Hudson's class for a little bit and then I came home and just didn't have a whole lot of energy. I didn't end up going to the gym, which of course, I'm kicking myself for now because I always love how I feel after the gym. Then, because I hadn't started off with my healthy routine, my day sort of snowballed and my eating wasn't where I'd like it to be either. So, it was just an off day.

I gave myself a little break this morning/afternoon and just relaxed a little and then I worked this evening. I taught a class and had a few emails that I needed to respond to and some product education I had to work on.

While Madison was at gymnastics, Hudson and I worked on his math homework, read some books and played games (Trouble and UNO).

Tonight, I am going to bed earlier than normal because I think my body just needs it.

Oh hey, has anyone read the Aviator's Wife? Is it any good? Someone gave me a copy of it and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews for me about it?

No comments: