Tuesday, September 05, 2017

What Do Horses and Camels Have In Common?

Day 29.

I can almost say that it's been a month!

Today I really enjoyed myself. The kids and I walked to school and it was beautiful out. We weren't even dripping sweat when we got there because the weather was, dare I say, a tad Fallish....I mean after 10 it was hot again, but the morning was heavenly.

Today after I walked the kids to their classes, I stayed to volunteer in Hudson's class. It was so much fun and I just love being in my kids' classes. I even felt extra computer savvy today because one of her HP pro books wasn't working...the screen was black and I googled it and figured out how to troubleshoot the problem and got her computer up and running again for her. :) I felt accomplished since it's been forever since I've used a PC...we've been an Apple family since we've been married.

When I check the mail today, we had some fun mail from Alex. He had sent us post cards while he was in Bahrain and they arrived today.


Today was early dismissal and so once we were back home, the kids worked on their homework and then we got ready for gymnastics. Today is Madison's shorter day at gymnastics so we stayed and watched. I was able to sneak a quick video of Madison doing her back tuck off of the balance beam.

https://youtu.be/iOa_C3wULzM

After we were home, Hudson went to bed and Madison and I worked on her homework that is suppose to be done nightly with the parents. I'm having to revisit all of my US History again and I love it. I didn't like history (or so I thought) when I was in 5th grade, but I have come to realize that it was my teacher's way of teaching it and not making it exciting that I didn't like. I'm fascinated by it now and remember a lot of what she is learning, but I've always been horrible with the dates and names of things. 

After both kids were in bed, I popped on Instagram and did a LIVE class on how to support your immune system and taught until I lost my lighting in the backyard and then came in and caught up on some work emails and talked with a few friends. 




No comments: