Friday, September 22, 2017

It Felt Like Fall....

Day 46.

Okay....now officially, "Happy Fall!" What a beautiful day it was! We walked to school in weather that was in the high 60's. It was such a treat. We enjoyed it thoroughly, especially because the forecast is calling for weather close to 100 in a few days, so today....we enjoyed fall weather for the desert.

Today was a day of accomplishment.

I went for a long walk today and enjoyed the weather a bit longer, after the kids were dropped off at school. In total today, I walked just shy of 22,000 steps. I just really enjoyed the beautiful weather.

I also cleaned the whole house (I do this weekly, but it always feels like an accomplishment ;) ).

I had a fun day at work and was given some great encouragement.

I talked to a few friends that I haven't been able to catch up with in a little while.

I talked to Alex...always the highlight of my day when we are able to chat.

I felt like I was able to have a good mom/daughter talk with Madison. Time is moving so quickly and I always enjoy when we get to take the time to really connect and have deeper conversations.

Madison had a big night at gymnastics. She was just so excited about how her two events went.

Hudson played tennis against our Apple TV and won the championship.

I was able to get Hudson's Talkie working again....it had been down for about a week, so he was unable to get and receive messages from Alex, but now it is fixed and he's been listening to the messages he'd missed and sending Alex new ones.

We are another day closer to having Alex back home.

I'm off to bed.

No comments: