Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tree Climbing, Scooter Riding, Monkey Swinging Kind of Day

Day 47.

Saturdays....what a welcomed break from the hustle and bustle of the week.

When we first got up this morning, we put on some Christmas Music...I know, I know...it's early, but it makes me happy! :) Then I discovered that I can play my Fireplace App at the same time I'm playing Pandora, so it was super cozy in our house this morning. Perfect way to celebrate the second day of Fall.

After we finished breakfast,  we were able to talk to Alex for an extra long time this morning, so that was nice! We were able to enjoy our conversation and everyone had a turn. It was glorious.

After we finished talking with Alex, the kids and I ran to Costco real quick and then came home and dropped everything off at the house and headed to the park. The kids rode their scooters and I ran behind them.

     

We had such a fun morning/afternoon at the park. Madison was loving climbing some of the trees.

     

Hudson did a little bit of everything, but I was able to capture him swinging because he was in one location for enough time for the camera to catch him and not just a blur. :) 

    

Once we were done at the park, the kids rode their scooters back home and I jogged behind them. We all showered and then my parents came over to hang out with us for pizza and movie night. Tonight we watched Peter Pan. I always forget how much I enjoy that movie! 

Once the kids went to bed, my parents and I watch the Dodger Game and talked. After my parents went home, I finished a few chores around the house, talked to a friend and got to say a brief hello to Alex before he started his day. Now, I'm off to bed. 

No comments: