Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Chinese Acrobats

Day 50.

Today was Hudson's first Field Trip! He had so much fun. He loved everything about it: the anticipation, the waiting to get on the bus, the getting on the bus, the riding on the bus, the getting off the bus, the getting seated and waiting for the show to begin and best of all, the Chinese Acrobats.

We weren't allowed to take any video or pictures inside the theater once the show started, but I did manage to snap a picture on the bus and when we arrived at our seats. The show was amazing!!!

     

Once the show was over, we made our way back to the bus and headed back to school. The kids arrived back at lunch time and I headed home for a little bit before having to come back and pick the kids up for early release day. 

After school, the kids finished their homework and reading and then we headed to gymnastics to take Madison to practice. Hudson and I headed to SoupPlantation for dinner to support our school fundraiser...it's not my favorite place to eat, but I always try to support the schools when I can. My parents were kind enough to meet us there and also help support the school. 

When we had finished dinner, we picked up Madison from the gym and came home and had a fairly smooth bedtime routine, which was nice because our indecisive weather had me with an unfriendly headache. Once the kids were in bed, I had some work to do since I'd been gone a chunk of the morning and I also began reading a new book I received in the mail today. Once I decide if I like it or not, I'll post about it. I bought two different parenting books (one for girls and one for boys). I just want to be sure I agree with them before I share them because we all know there are plenty of crazy parenting books out there, but a friend of mine recommended them, I just wasn't able to find a lot about these books before buying them. So, anyway, I'll share them later on if I feel they'd be beneficial.

I busted my tail to work really hard so that I could watch the first episode of season 2 for This Is Us, but I was unable to find it to no avail. I couldn't only find the last episode of season 1. Totally bummed, but I guess I'll try another day. I don't watch much TV, but really wanted to see this. 


No comments: