Wednesday, September 27, 2017

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Day 51.

Today I was given the blessing of going to brunch with a dear friend God has brought into my life to CELEBRATE that she is done with her radiation treatments and beginning the next chapter in her journey with Breast Cancer. She is doing so well and has been so brave and strong throughout the whole process, from start to finish and I'm just so blessed by her friendship and how God brought the two of us together just as her journey was starting last school year. It was a GREAT day of CELEBRATION!!!! Ladies, make sure you get your yearly mammograms because you just never know and my sweet friend was able to celebrate today because of that choice she made and how early they caught everything!

While Madison was at gymnastics, Hudson and I were reading books and dancing to some music on Pandora.....when all of a sudden one of Hudson's favorite songs came on: Cha Cha Slide (I think that is the name). I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded him dancing to this song. It's cute and sure to put a smile on your face.

And now, for your viewing pleasure:





No comments: