Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Will I Like How Two by Two Ends?

Day 37.

Wednesdays....they always fly by because they are our busiest day of the week. Whew!

This morning I dropped the kids off at school and then headed to the gym. I was feeling motivated today, even though I was a tad store from the day before. I went 5.8 miles on the treadmill today. I ran the first 3 miles, then I did my own little intervals for the next mile (I fast walked....the kind of walk where you have to really keep up b/c you almost need to jog, and then at every quarter mile I did either burpies, pushups, tricep dips or abs). Then I ran for a mile, with sprint intervals and finished with a fast walk and then a cool down. It felt so good!

After the gym, I headed home. I worked for a bit and did some chores around the house and then Alex was able to call for a little bit, which was a fun surprise and a welcome interruption. :)

When it was time to pick up the kids, the craziness began. I picked them up. We came home and worked on homework. I made dinner for Madison. We drove Madison to gymnastics. Then Hudson and I went to the Post Office and then back home. We finished some of the reading we needed to do and then, Hudson and I ate dinner. After dinner, we read a couple more stories and played some games.

After Hudson put the games away, he got himself ready for bed and then we went to go pick Madison up from gymnastics. As soon as we were home, Hudson got in bed, we said our nighttime prayers and he was down for the night. Then, once Madison was ready for bed, we finished the parent/child portion of her homework and then she was off to bed.

Now I'm just sitting down to relax, as I finish up this post and then I'm going to go read because, while I'm not completely impressed with my book, I'm at a part that has me needing to know what happens next. Anyone else read Two by Two? I feel like it's SOOOO DIFFERENT from any of Nicolas Sparks' other books. It's a tad dark and depressing.....tell me it has a good ending! I often throw his books at the wall when I'm done with them, but I enjoyed the story along the way. This one has taken some effort to get engaged in, but I'm about 70% done with the book and just ready to know what happens. Don't spoil it, but will I enjoy the ending?


No comments: