Sunday, November 04, 2012

An Afternoon in the Kitchen

Today was a nice relaxing day. We woke up and went to church this morning. Pastor Mike spoke about sacrifice and the message was amazing, as usual! Then, after church, the kids and I ran a couple of errands. Once we were done we went home and had lunch.

While the kids were in their quiet time, I had the chance to talk to my good friend Melissa for a little while today. I also did a little baking and some cooking. (I can't say what I baked b/c part of it was for Alex and I want to keep it a surprise). :) I also made my friend Jen's, Chicken Spaghetti recipe tonight.

After dinner, I took the kids to their AWANAS classes! They had so much fun, but they were definitely wiped when I picked them up with the time change and not being fully adjusted yet!

Looking forward to a fun week. We have some fun stuff in Madison's class, the election, and a great week of working out! :)

No comments: