Monday, November 19, 2012

What a Day!

Today was very productive!

We all got up, had breakfast and then headed off to the Y. The kids love the Y for all of the fun playing they get to do and I love it for the great workouts I am able to fit in! After the Y we ran to Walmart (to find some fun stuff for Alex's Christmas Care Package and to get a new candle) then we ran to Costco! We always have so much fun at Costco! :) We had a few key items I still needed to get for Thanksgiving!

We came home and ate lunch! Then the kids had quiet time and I continued to work on my "to do" list for getting everything ready for my parents to arrive tomorrow evening!

When we went to get the mail today, there were two letters from Alex, one for Madison and one for me. :) Alex sent Madison the coolest Afghan coin in her letter (I tried to take pictures of it to show you all, but they just kept washing out the detail on the coin) and my love wrote me a ten page letter! I love receiving his letters. He has been writing about his favorite memories and this time he chose to write about our first "date!" It was so much fun to walk down memory lane through his letter! :)

After the kids went to bed, I heard some sad news. I would like to ask you to pray for Alex's grandma. She is not doing very well. Please pray that God would bring her comfort and that He would fill the whole family with peace and strength, as she is in her final days.




No comments: