Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Lights

Yesterday, Madison asked me if we could go for a walk around the neighborhood and look at all of the Christmas Lights and of course I said "yes."

On a side note, we do this every year, but last year was the first year Madison really got into it and I think she's finally caught onto one our Christmas Traditions. I love this time of year for a million reasons, but one of the things I love most are all of the family traditions that we're starting in our family.

Anyway, we decided to go for that walk tonight and we asked our dear friends the Beard Family to join us! It's still November, so there weren't a ton of Christmas lights up yet, but there were enough that all of the kids had a blast and really enjoyed their time. I let Madison take hot chocolate with her on the walk and she was in heaven (however, the aftermath of the sugar high was a tad bit crazy, maybe we'll save hot chocolate for our walks that are followed by a non-school day).

Here are a couple of pictures that I took:



This one is of the kids in their jammies getting ready for the walk.



This one is the kids all bundled up and ready to go in front of our house with our Christmas lights on.


No comments: