This morning I helped out in Madison's class! I had a lot of fun and it totally brought me back to being the classroom! I really enjoyed myself and I think Madison had fun with me being there too! :)
Today is Friday, so that means we walked to pick up Madison and walked home, which I have really come to love doing! :)
Being that it's Friday, that also means it was pizza and movie night in this house and we watched a blast from the past! Tonight's featured film was Free Willy! :) Madison and Hudson LOVED it!
Also, while we were watching our movie, we had the chance to face time briefly with Alex. It was so good to see his face! :) He's back at his home base so he was able to use face time! :) I sure do love that man! :)
Sorry for the lack of pictures. The day just sort of got away from me without any pictures being snapped!
15 Home Siding Options Every Homeowner Should Know
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment