Friday, November 02, 2012

Blast From the Past

This morning I helped out in Madison's class! I had a lot of fun and it totally brought me back to being the classroom! I really enjoyed myself and I think Madison had fun with me being there too! :)

Today is Friday, so that means we walked to pick up Madison and walked home, which I have really come to love doing! :)

Being that it's Friday, that also means it was pizza and movie night in this house and we watched a blast from the past! Tonight's featured film was Free Willy! :) Madison and Hudson LOVED it!

Also, while we were watching our movie, we had the chance to face time briefly with Alex. It was so good to see his face! :) He's back at his home base so he was able to use face time! :) I sure do love that man! :)

Sorry for the lack of pictures. The day just sort of got away from me without any pictures being snapped!

No comments: