Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Wrap Up

Well, today was sort of a wrap up day.

I had Madison's parent/teacher conference today! I just love her teacher. It was great sitting down and hearing everything he had to say about her. I walked out of there feeling extra proud of my little girl! She is doing so well in school both academically and socially! I am so proud of her. Mr. Ray said that he can tell that school is going to mix well with her throughout the years! He said she had a great mix of smarts and being genuine with her classmates!

Then, tonight was our final Life Group session for the Fall Quarter! It was a wonderful quarter and I am already looking forward to the next one, which starts back up after the first of the year! I really have been blessed by all of the friendships in our group. I am so thankful for how God molds and shapes our group each quarter! I am excited to see what He's going to do in our next quarter!

Sorry for the lack of pictures today...it was a go, go, go kind of day and pictures just didn't happen today!

No comments: