Saturday, November 03, 2012

Another Saturday Down...

Today was a lot of fun!

My morning started off with a wonderful women's event at my church entitled "Praying Circles Around Your Life." I was truly touched by the testimonies shared and the wisdom shared by the speakers. It was so wonderful to spend the morning with some amazing women, just learning how to grow in our faith and how to grow in our prayer life! Our outreach team, along with the women's ministry, did such an amazing job of making the room feel "homey" and intimate! I can't wait for the next event! Have I mentioned that I just LOVE our church!?! :)

Below is what each table looked like as we walked into the Sanctuary! (The center piece was filled with walnuts and acorns).



After this event, the kids and I went home and ate lunch. Then it was quiet time! I caught up on a couple shows of mine that had recorded earlier in the week, but I had not had time to watch.

After quiet time was over, we all got ready and headed to Madison's school for their annual Fall Festival. It was so cute! Madison really had a lot of fun! We met our friends there and walked around for a couple of hours, letting the kids enjoy the games and then we finished the evening with snow cones! I think Madison's favorite part of the Festival was the Obstacle Course.


Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight before you go to bed!!!!!

1 comment:

~ko said...

looks like you are cruising momma! love you!