Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy 237th Birthday Marines!!!!!


Happy 237th Birthday Marine Corps!

I tried to find the picture Alex and I took at our very first Ball, but I am having trouble finding it on the computer! If I come across it, I will post it! I believe that the picture below was our first Ball after Madison was born! 


It's strange. When I first found out that Alex was going to be gone during the Marine Corps Ball, I was actually relieved that I didn't have to go searching for a dress and whatnot. BUT, now that it's here and I see everyone getting ready for their Ball, I am wishing now, more than ever, that I was going to our Ball with my Marine! The Balls really are fun and I love all of the tradition that they carry, but finding the "right" dress is always a challenge! :) So, now, I am looking forward to our 2013 Birthday Ball, when we'll be able to dance the night away and enjoy time together!

I miss you babe! So.Much! I hope you're enjoying your Surf 'n' Turf Dinner!!!! Love you to pieces!

No comments: