Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Too Cute Not to Post!!!

The picture below is how I found Madison last night as I was doing my final walk through the house before going to bed.


This is the unedited photo. I had posted this photo to InstaGram and Facebook, but when I turned it, the effect of just how tightly Madison was holding onto her daddy doll was lost. I think it's just darling.

This morning while we were in the parking lot of Madison's school, before it was time to get out, I checked my email real quick and saw that Alex had send Madison and email, so I read it to her. She was all smiles and then told me that Alex's email made her heart feel extra big and extra happy! :) She takes after her momma...getting letters does it to me every time too! :)

Tonight was our Life Group. I baked Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for group tonight (don't worry babe, some are going in the mail to you tomorrow)! :) We had a great group tonight. It was a tad smaller than usual because of work related things that people had going on, but it was a great night and a wonderful discussion.


Hope you all had a lovely day!!! 

No comments: